Eight Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Visit Morocco
When planning our travels to Morocco here’s a list of things we were told:
You don’t want to go there?
Didn’t you hear about those murders?
The people are African!
It is a third world country
Is it safe going there?
The roads and drivers are bad
Your life could be in danger
I could go on and on about all the reasons why others told us why we shouldn’t visit Morocco and here are my reasons why I believe you shouldn’t visit Morocco.
1. You enjoy the bitterly cold, often snowy, climate of Europe in winter
2. You don’t like stunning scenery
3. Understanding a new culture is not a biggie for you
4. It’s not like home and you will be taken out of your comfort zone
5. They eat different food there and you can’t find fish and chips
6. Learning about history is boring
7. Meeting friendly interesting people
doesn’t appeal to you
8. You like spending your hard earned money in overpriced countries!
So for all those reasons, I think you should not visit Morocco!
After just five weeks we’ve fallen in love with this new country.
Yes Morocco is in Africa, yes the roads are bad in places, yes some of the drivers are bad (unlike in our country, right?) and no we haven’t been able to find fish and chips. And Yes we were taken hostage by a local Moroccan man for six days!
#1 The Sahara Desert
#3 The Variations In Scenery
#4 The Interesting Medinas
#5 The friendly people
We love to see comments on our blog as it keeps us motivated to keep writing. Please say hi or leave a quick one line comment below, thanks.